Neuro-Rhythmic Trauma Therapy
Neuro-Rhythmic Trauma Therapy (NRTT) is a somatic brain-based approach to trauma recovery that combines the brain’s mental training with the body’s physical training to help release toxic energy and retrain the nervous system and help facilitate a growth mindset. NRTT utilizes the clinical application of drumming, evidence-based strategies techniques, and neuropsychotherapy as an effective treatment for interpersonal trauma and adverse life experiences. Clients must be willing to try the unexpected to gain exceptional results! Trauma treatment sessions are available via telehealth.
Who Is It For?
- Those looking to heal from the adverse effects of traumatic experiences.
- Anyone seeking support to overcome grief, heartbreak, loneliness, depression, and/or trauma.
- Persons who want to regain control of their life and feel inspired again.
- Individuals committed to taking steps to transform their life for the better.
- People seeking practical advice on how to achieve the life they both want and deserve.
What Are the Benefits?
- Builds a healthy nervous system (essential for trauma recovery)
- Releases stored toxic energy
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Improves sense of well-being
- Diminishes PTSD symptoms
- Improves self-regulation
- Nurtures personal power
- And much more!
Free Counseling/Coaching Consultation
If you have any questions about NRTT feel free to contact Dr. Pamela for a free 15-minute consultation. Fill out the form below and someone will contact you within 24 business hours, or email email@example.com